Top 8 Crazy Travel Complaints
Holidays are supposed to be an excellent time to relax and rejuvenate from the stresses of everyday life. Although many of us plan and prepare our holidays in the hope that they go as smoothly as possible, chances are you may still encounter some minor hiccups along the way.
A recent survey from Thomas Cook and ABTA revealed some of the most craziest complaints from holidaymakers abroad... take a look at our top 8 below...
- "œThe beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."
- "œIt took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."
- "œMy fiance and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."
- "œOn my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food." (Perhaps Europe would have been a better destination choice!)
- "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun." (Plenty of time before you reach your destination to research activities, as well as during the times they weren't on the bus!)
- "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort'. We're trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service." ('No hairdressing services at the resort' would have been more appropriate!)
- "No one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared." (Where else can they live!?)
- "œWe had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning." (Air conditioning outside - now there's an idea!)
Have you heard any other crazy travel complaints? Why not share them with us! If you enjoyed this post, please remember to like and share it with your friends!
Live life to the full, with Alpha Travel Insurance!